Sunday, January 24, 2010

You Build Me Up, You Break Me Down

I love this blog so much =)
I have the feeling of everything is back to basic


Well, today i'm having a home tuition
and my teacher said
about the important of english
wherenever you are
english is the most important thing
and i realise that my english is absolutely poor!!
I felt my friends' english is much more better than me
they know more vocabulary compare to me =(
what should I do?
I still remember my temporally mathematic teacher said a sentences that tatoo on my heart
she said: "you muct take these pain."
ya...really pain ='(
a sweet escape?
i think "a BITTER escape" better
but if I don't take these pain from now onwards
on the future...i really don't know how can i survive
espeacially in the college
omg...mission can be complete?
oh gosh ><
it makes me having heartache...
english ah...please love me T^T


Comunication really makes me so stress for many years
I have suffering this pain for many years too
sign....how can I cure it?
i'm so useless ='(
First, i have to build up my confidence
but how?
I want to tell to somebody
I want a person that can cheer me up
but no T^T
a word said "you have to tell someone, they only will know"
but i want to tell they don't want to hear?
how do you explain this?
gah....makes me feel down again T^T
i'll stop here than
ciaozzz =)

No comments:

Post a Comment