Saturday, January 23, 2010

If You're Ever Been Alone, You'll Know

I'm just create another blog again
this blog should be my second blog =)
but...this blog is just me and nobody can view it
and know that i've this blog...
i'm gonna let it be a secret
a secret that nobody will know
only me =)
In here...
i'm gonna talk about my feelings
whitout fear to let people know...


Okay,
here it goes...
first i'm gonna to talk about friends
I feel i've been left out =(
I feel that you all are getting more far and far from me :'(
ok i know evryone has their own secret
but I wish that you could share this with me
of coz who u wanan share it is ur right
but i'm kinda dissapointed
*sign* there are too many things to write
but i'm stuck here again ><
btw...i'm really a lonely person


The second one is...
argh ><
until now i still don't know whether i do things is correct or not
i can't say no again
coz this is the 3rd time already T^T
haiz....i think i have no reason for so stress for
time will show it ><
there is too many things i wanna express my feeling now
but i don't know where to start
and how to say *sign*
so I pretend keep everything by my ownself
haiz...i feel i'm super duper useless, stupid and moron!!
I wish you would have to same feeling as me
but is truth you are not =(


Between, I always feels that i'm so ugly
what's wrong with me??
i seriouslly have many problem with the 2nd me
my heart hurts badly ><
i'm not happy...
i make things so complicated
and meaningless...

No comments:

Post a Comment