Monday, January 25, 2010

Tatto Your Name Across My Heart

Emotional as usual
I did not go for chinese class today ><
totally forgot LOL
tomorrow is tuesday...
they will go for literature class
haiz...i feel that i really left so behind
and i feel that they are getting far and far from me =(


Many things to stress about ><
not only school homeworks...
and PIMPLES!!!! please go away from me ='(
don't again...


When I saw some of them in school
just pass by and i was just smiling to them'
but they were like don't botherd
or they din't saw?
I don't know how to express my feeling right now ><
feel like I was smiling to an air LOL
nobody caring ='(
why har? just because I look like noob???
gah...don't want to think about it
really makes me headache ><
even same class with me
we don't wvwn talk to each other like last year =(
what I can say now is only
HAIZ...
this word describe my feeling that unusual
and express 1000 words inside my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment