Friday, June 11, 2010

New Things

Hey!! I'M BACK!!
well, I know it's lame -.-
I just change a new temple
it's nice =)
I wonder....should I change too for the other blog?


I felt damn lifeless now
yesterday afternoon
when I was in the toilet
suddenly my phone rang
I was quiet happy cause maybe is my brother rang me
said we gonna bring you to tie your teeth
of cause i'm rushing to done everything
but it's quiet late
he missed call me 2 times
and yeah he felt annoyied
cause I didn't answer his call
it's not my fault
I don't know when he will phone me
or whatever and yet he is angry
just like my dad


The second time is when I was bathing
he phone me again
but I didn't noticed it
as usual
they came back when I was still bathing
after I done everything
I went out then he said did you cook the rice already
I said yes
then eh said
the whole rice u finished it la
he was like so rude
I don't felt so good already
then he asked me to help him "korek telinga"
then he was like getting frustrated then push me away
after that I was polishing my nails
let it looks shinning
then he scolded me
don't made the kusyen dirty
oh gosh, what's happening yesterday ><


Although my brother said my dad had went to dentist make an apointment
but I don't know whether he will bring me go there or not
but my 6 sense tell me, I think today they will not bring me go there
duh >< life can be fristrated sometimes
maybe he thinks that i'm such a "da xiao jie"
trying to change but I become a free indonesian maid ><
whatever ><

No comments:

Post a Comment